The West Branch Community Events Calendar is provided for informational purposes to all who consider themselves members of the West Branch, IA Community in any way. All community groups, organizations, and businesses are welcome to participate. The library is not responsible for the content provided by the groups included but asks that only those join who do so in good faith.
To avoid clutter, we ask that something like a daily special or operating hours not be included as an event. For instance, please do not include your daily lunch special or that you’re open noon to 5pm on a specific day. Suggested types of events include, but are not limited to:
- A Sale Day/Weekend
- A Class, Performer, or Special Event
- Start of a new Project or release of a new Item or Line.
How to Join
- Visit https://getlocalhop.com/post-promote/
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page and mention in the comments your wish to be included in the community calendar operated by the West Branch Public Library
- LocalHop will provide you with login information within 48 business hours.
- Begin creating events in your calendar.